When using our booking engine, you are choosing to use this service if you select a drop-off time outside our 08:00-17:00 office hours. If you decide to use this service, please keep the following in mind:
- We won’t be there to assist you when you return the van.
- Please leave the van in the designated “campervan drop off” area
- You will have to leave your campervan key in the designated return box by the front entrance
- You won’t be present during the campervan inspection. This means that in case of car damage, we can only communicate with you remotely, through email and/or phone. We will be unable to give you an idea of the expected cost or provide you with other useful information that we try to give our travelers in those circumstances in person.
- You will not have access to our free shuttle service.
- We will not be able to provide you with a physical copy of your invoice. You can always email us if you need digital copies or have questions about anything.
- We cannot guarantee assistance with your campervan dropoff even if you end up returning the van late when the office has opened. For example, if you schedule a dropoff time at 06:00 but end up returning at 08:30 without letting us know, your dropoff will still be considered “after hours” with all the limitations it entails, such as the free shuttle.