How can I charge my electronics (phone, camera, etc.) during my trip?

Our camper vans have a standard 12V car socket (cigarette lighter). Our Happy 2 camper vans have two 12V sockets, while other categories have just one. All of the campervans have at least 1 USB port as well. We highly recommend bringing your own inverters, converters, cables, and multi-plugs for your charging needs. We offer a 12V-230V inverter that you can rent for EUR 20 per rental. The inverter will transform the 12V socket into a standard outlet that you can use to charge your devices.