After Hours Dropoff
Happy Campers offers a FREE 24/7 campervan dropoff service. This can be really convenient for travelers that need to catch an early flight from Keflavik International Airport.
When using our booking engine, you are choosing to use this service if you select a dropoff time outside our 08:00-17:00 office hours. For example, if you choose the return time "05:00", you will be using our 24/7 dropoff service and expected to return the van at the office at 5 am.
When using the 24/7 dropoff service, you need to keep a few things in mind and agree to the following:
- We won't be there to assist you when you return the van.
- Please leave the van in the designated "campervan dropoff" area at our office location.
- You will have to leave your campervan key in the designated return box by the front entrance
- You won't be present during the campervan inspection. This means that in case of car damage, we can only communicate with you remotely, through email and/or phone. We will be unable to give you an idea of expected cost or provide you with other useful information that we try to give our travelers in those circumstances in person.
- You will not have access to our free shuttle service. Please check out our shuttle schedule here.
- We will not be able to provide you with a physical copy of your invoice. You can always email us if you need digital copies or have questions about anything.
- We cannot guarantee assistance with your campervan dropoff even if you end up returning the van late when the office has opened. For example, if you schedule a dropoff time at 06:00 but end up returning at 08:30 without letting us know, your dropoff will still be considered "after hours" with all the limitations it entails, such as the free shuttle.